- The Host greets each and every guest in with enthusiasm and warmth upon arrival. They are responsible for our reservations and seating systems and enthusiastically communicating accurate information to our guests. The host also shows guests to their table, provides menus, prepares tables throughout service, receives, enters and delivers carryout orders to guests, and bids guests farewell as they leave. Overall, the host is instrumental in ensuring an exceptional dining experience for each and every one of our guests.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Must be at least 17 years of age.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to stand/walk and stay focused and alert for extended periods of time.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a team. Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to effectively communicate on the telephone while responding to a wide range of queries.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays.
- Ability to receive, process and package perfect take-out orders
- Ability to handle cash and make change
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Flexible scheduling- full and part time
- Career growth potential
- Half-off shift meals
- Competitive wages